Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Quilting, reading, relaxing....

Still quilting the quilt....
The weather has been SO wet lately...perfect quilting weather but it's also arthritis weather...so I quilt a bit then read a bit. And every so often I just get lost in memories. This quilt is full of them. Little pieces of Al's shirt, Lisa's dress, 80's and 90's fabrics that I never got around to using...or used and these are the leftovers.
Then there's pieces that Lisa bought me as a birthday present. Those were feedsacks. Some were REALLY tiny (but so CUTE) that I was only able to squeeze out one or two 1-1/2" squares. 

So it's coming along but very slowly.
Like now...my back hurts so I'm going to take a coffee/book break.
The quilting will definitely be done today....I'm sooo close.


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...