The fifth row of this old UFO is finished. I'm making slow progress on it but at least it's getting done.
Each row need 60 HSTs! That's the part that takes so long. The centers are all finished, just waiting for the sashings.
I've tried a few methods do making HSTs but with these it seems this ruler is the fastest. I cut a 2-1/2" of light and dark, lay them right sides together and cut a pile of the triangles.
Keeping them together, I chain stitch a pile, cut them apart and press.
No need to trim...they are all the correct size!
Here's my favorite little visitor....summer is more play time than sew time.