Thursday, July 13, 2017

UFO number 12 is finished!


The UFO of the month, according to www.patchworktimes.com, for July is #12. 
I finished up the quilting today then attached the binding and stitched it down. 


This is a happy summer quilt for taking to the beach and for picnics. It's all HSTs in scraps.


I used a gingham for the binding....just screams picnic, doesn't it?




It's also an I-Spy quilt for Henry...lots of novelty prints for him to search through.


Beach balls and Jell-o.... Snails and 


Lime slices!


Apples, flowers, mushrooms and even some trucks.


4 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty and colourful - congratulations on great finish.
I've plenty of UFOs too - and slowly working my way through them.

Northern Deb said...

Thank you, Jenny. It's a good feeling to check another off although if I leave a few when I'm gone someday, that's okay too....something for the next generation to find and work on.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Such pretty fabrics and lovely stitching. Well Done!

Northern Deb said...

Thank you, Jocelyn😀

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...