Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The pin basting is done and I've started the quilting. I thought about hand quilting this one but in the end, with so many ufos, I figured I just needed some finishes.

So I'm doing free-motion quilting in a swirl design (my favorite).

I'm loving the pink...it's so nice to work on happy colors right now.

And, with being stuck at home, I'm also baking up a storm. My hubby is gonna have to buy new jeans when this pandemic is over...he says I'm feeding him too much.

We both love bread. Since March, I've learned to make a great loaf of chibatta. Bad thing is, we eat it up SO fast...hot out of the oven .....with real butter and homemade jam...amazing!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...