Thursday, May 14, 2020

Rainy sew day


 It's a dreary, rainy day here in Traverse City. Yesterday was Al's birthday ...I cooked his favorite foods and celebrated with him....no sewing on his day.
So today I'm back at quilting my pink double 9-patch quilt. I worked on it for an hour then took a hand sewing break...lol. Free motion quilting can be hard on the back, you know? I'd like to get this quilted up today so I can bind it over the weekend....but only if the weather is bad. If it's nice, I'll be outside.
                 
It's been raining since last night...maybe that's why my bones are complaining today.

Looking out the windows just looks like work to me right now. We have so much landscaping to finish up outside. But...at least the new bushes and flowers we planted last week are getting watered.

We're getting the edging in so that Al can start figuring his sprinkler system out. After that, GRASS!!


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...