Saturday, September 28, 2019

Basting my Kaffe log cabin star

I'm doing the Finish-a-long this quarter and have completed 2 of the 5 projects I had hoped to finish. This will be the third, if I can get it quilted and bound in the next few days.
I layered it and taped it to the floor last night...this afternoon I pinned it. Tomorrow I will start quilting. I'm undecided on what type of FMQ I want to do on it. I've used swirls on many quilts and really love the look. My favorite would be just straight lines back and forth but I think that might take too long. Either way, I'll be using an invisible thread on top and a teal on the bottom. 

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...