Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Two projects in the works

Its not the greatest picture...today is dark and gloomy. You can really feel  that fall is coming.
I've been trying to make one block a day on this scrappy quilt. I'm up to 30 blocks. I really have no idea what size this will end up...just going to keep sewing until I use up all the little scraps, I guess.
Here's my main project. The house is coming along. Windows are being installed today, along with the roof, rough electric, plumbing and heating. 

The decks are almost finished...this is the side deck. 

Al is going over details with the guys...yeah, sure...probably talking cars😖 That's the great room straight ahead. I'm taking the picture from the foyer. It's starting to feel like a house...yay!!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...