Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Charlevoix quilt is "officially" finished

I don't know if you remember, but this quilt was done EXCEPT for binding it. But I just couldn't find the piece of binding fabric I had saved for it. I looked everywhere! But you know how it is when you're living in a temporary place...so much stuff in boxes...and WHICH box?

So when I was teaching the collage class in Charlevoix, I asked if they had any fabric to spare...
They sold me a 1/2 yard of dark blue...enough to finish this.. Yay!

My daughter helped to hold the quilt so I could get a picture...little Charlie came to help..😁

Maybe not...he loves the flowers in our backdrop.
This is one of my finishes for Q3 2019 finish-along. 

3 comments:

karenbbsnow said...

Such a pretty quilt, love the backing.

Cathy said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Hugs

QuilterLaura said...

Love your Charlevoix quilt, what pattern is it?

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...