Thursday, August 15, 2019

Collage class prep

Saturday I will be teaching collage at Hearts to Holly Quilt Shop in Charlevoix Michigan. This flower block above, is one possible block that the ladies can chose to make. I usually turn these small works of art into pillows. For this class, I will give each student a pillow pattern so that they can do the same.

As I working on my pillows, I'm also making more scrappy HST blocks.
I have 13 blocks done so far.

Earlier today we took the grandsons to the Buckley Old Engine Show. I enjoyed it almost as much as they did. We rode an old, full size, steam engine train plus a quarter scale train. The boys were mesmerized! They really didn't know which way to look...tractors, wagons, trains, old vehicles...just so much to take in.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...