Sunday, August 2, 2009

The sewing closet...


We were talking about sewing rooms on BC and I thought I would post pics of mine. I have to label everything... my family thinks I'm nuts (maybe I am) but I love to be organized. It's so much easier to find what Im looking for ... gives me more time for important things like quilting! This is my closet and all my cottons. I have them boxed up by color... at least the smaller pieces are. The large ones are in boxes marked "backing" or "large pieces".

I hang up some of the quilt tops on hangers at the back of the closet... plus shirts that will be cut up and used in "Green" quilts.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come hide in your closet? I promise to be quiet as a mouse!

Jenell

crazy4mycrafts said...

I wish my craft room was half as organized as yours!! You have some great ideas!

Northern Deb said...

Of course you can...if you dont mind sharing with the REAL thing ;) We find one every once in a while...

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...