Sunday, August 2, 2009

More sewing room storage...

This is my template/ruler shelf. I had Al cut slots into the bottom of this shelf so that I could insert my rulers, squares and templates. I LOVE THIS SPACE!! This is a hutch I bought at a resale shop. I needed more storage and wanted something pretty. I have three nice drawers for tools and papers... plus all these great shelves. I keep pictures of my online friends and letters from them on the one shelf... like having company when I'm sewing alone :) I also keep one of my first quilts (a UFO) on the top shelf. I am VERY SLOWLY hand quilting it. I started in the 80's and the stitches are toenail catchers. I've improved some since then...



This is more storage... under the cutting table. I have boxes with Xmas fabrics, solids, SCRAPS (a very important box) and more.

1 comment:

Rebecca P said...

Oh Deb,
Love your sewing studio. You lucky girl to have all those shelves to put things on. My sewing lacks space but I make do. It's tight but I'm thankful for it. I'll have to post photos sometime.
Your blk & white cow on the shelf is so cute. I'll have to show you some of mine, I collect blk & white cows. If I had a farm, that is the one animal I would have because I just love them.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...