Monday, November 16, 2020

Thimble scrap quilt



The thimble quilt is coming along nicely...
17 rows....so almost halfway.

I've been getting a row or two a day made, most days. I had a couple of days when I was sick in bed with a bug one of the grandkids shared...but otherwise, I'm getting them made. Michigan is going on a three week lockdown in two days. I have a feeling I'll get lots of quilting done then. 
I DO need to get Charlie's ball quilt quilted. It's sitting right here staring me in the face🙈...well, I need to be in the mood. Maybe tomorrow. 
But even when my intentions are good...I see these thimbles stacked up and just cant resist. They are SO addictive!!

 

2 comments:

Sally said...

Wonderful and yes, they are addictive. Fortunately I have SN accuquilt and tumbler die that cuts 3 at a time (6 layers =18 at a time, 6 different fabrics. Gors pretty fast. Have you made a flag?

Northern Deb said...

No, I havent. This is my first time using thimbles. I'm going to search it to see one.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...