Thursday, November 19, 2020

Still making thimbles


 Today I'm start to work on Charlie's ball quilt but first I wanted to finish up a couple of rows on the Thimble Quilt.
Here's a close-up of part of my quilt. I cut a few "I-spy" thimbles with cats, umbrellas, cars and other fun stuff for my grandsons to find.
After attaching a few more rows, I put this away so that I could concentrate on finishing up Charlie's ball quilt. 
I'm doing straight line quilting on it. I debated doing my usual meander or swirls but this will be more masculine, I think.

Anyway, it's getting done. I'd like to be putting on binding this weekend so he can get his "big boy" bed set up.




No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...