Sunday, November 22, 2020

Charlie's Ball Quilt is done

 And it's done!! I machine stitched the binding down this morning. It should hold up to whatever this active toddler throws at it. Five minutes after getting the quilt, he was using it as a road...lol...well, as long as he's using it somehow, I'm happy.

I have to thank all the sweet ladies that sent me ball fabrics through Instagram's #getyourquiltywishesgranted4
 I recieved so many cute ball fabrics and used quite a few. The leftovers will go into a pillow for Charlie along with one leftover block. And I might even make a pillowcase. I have leftovers of the binding/sashing fabric too. 
Oh! And I remembered to sign the back of his quilt. I mostly forget to do that. I've probably made a 100 quilts over the years and gave away or donated more than half of them. I bet I signed or labeled about 10😣.... Why is it so hard to do that one last thing? 💁


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...