Monday, January 23, 2012

Help me win!!!


Help!!! I've entered into the Aurifil Quilt Contest on Facebook and need votes. It's late in the contest so I'm not sure I stand a chance but MAYBE with a little help....
Go to the link below to view my quilt, like Aurifil and vote. I just LOVE these threads. If you know anyone else that would help me out by voting, send them the link. Thank you, thank you, thank you (in advance) for the votes.
Update 1-26-12: I didn't win but thanks to all of you who helped me out. 31st place is nothing to sneeze at, right?!... out of about 300!

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

....voted!

Rebecca P said...

You quilt is very beautiful Deb, I voted for you. Good luck.

Northern Deb said...

Thank you both.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...