Friday, January 13, 2012

FANTASTIC sale coming up at my fav quilt shop

Just thought I would tell anyone that is close to Charlevoix about Hearts To Holly's BIG SALE. Tomorrow and Monday they are having a birthday sale .... daughter Em's 29th birthday (well actually the 9th aniversary of that birthday). SO to celebrate they are having 29% off of yardage and GET THIS.. buy 9 FQs and GET 9 FQs FREE (pre-cut fats only).

Now I know lots of you don't live in northern Mi but if there is a certain fabric you're looking for it wouldn't hurt to email them or call. They can always pack up a flat rate shipping box and send it off to you. They have MODA's Circa 1934 (which I love), Central Park, lots of civil war, lots of 1930's, Hometown, American Banner Rose, Charlevoix (of course), Fig Tree fabrics, LOADS of blenders and solids, Amy Butler, Kaffe, soooooo much more. You wouldn't believe the fabric stuffed into this store.

Hearts to Holly Quilt Shop has a blog: www.heartstoholly.blogspot.com
Phone is: 1-231-547-2729
More info: http://www.heartstoholly.com/Cart/contact-us.php

Just had to let all of you know ... I know I love a good sale so I'm sure plenty of you do to.

I'm out having breakfast right now with Al. It took us half the morning to get out of our driveway... YES, the snow did come. It's blowing around and drifting. Was over 18" in one spot of the driveway. Al ran out of gas for the snowblower but thankfully our friend Larry was driving by in his plow. He quickly finished up the job for us.
Well, time to get home and do some more stitching.. I'll be quilting a couple of quilts the next couple of days. Posting a pic soon :)

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...