Today I finished up the mug rugs. They were pretty easy to make except for the binding of course... not that binding is hard, just something I put off. The piece of red dot that I used as a binding on the first two came from that scrap bag I bought a while back for $4. I cut my binding 1-1/2" wide since these are so small... I wanted the binding to be fairly small. Usually I use a single binding. Most quilters seem to use a double one and I can see the reason in a large quilt.... you get twice the thickness so it wears longer. But on something small like this I don't want it heavy. Doing a single thickness binding is how I do most of mine... maybe because old habits are hard to break and this is how I was taught... MANY years ago. Well, now that these are done, they're just waiting to be put in the mail. Jenn and Lisa, let me know which set you would like (if you both want the same set I'M IN TROUBLE :).