Sunday, January 19, 2020

Joining the FINISHALONG2020 on IG

Have you joined in the 2020 finish-a-long? With my long list of UFOs, I really need the push finish-a-long gives. 

This one, below, is going to be first to finish up. It's not the oldest. I started it when Henry was a baby and now he's 5-1/2. This quilt needs to go on his new bed, a queen size. His twin bed will be passed down to little brother Charlie, along with his doggie quilt...maybe...

I've just finished the 9th and final block. After those are sewn together I'll start the border. Maybe I can get this finished in the next few weeks and have a January finish. 


3 comments:

DeeDee said...

henry's quilt is gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Wow, it really looks great. So, did you replace some of those darker browns, or is the lighting just better in this pic? It really looks like a nice balance of colors!

Northern Deb said...

Cathy, I moved the darkest ones and inserted lighter ones. I needed the golds scattered evenly. Did that then took a picture for my daughter's approval. She liked it..said keep it this way so that's it

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...