Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Working on Jenn's Chair

This is the old "UGLY" blue chair that I'm working on for Jennifer. She needs a nice chair for her new apartment. We're covering over the old blue and putting on a soft cream (I know it looks white in these pics). There aren't any arms to it so it's pretty simple.
Al and I are going to TRY to put it in the trunk of the car tomorrow and deliver it to her.. I don't have a finished picture. I KNOW I took one but for some reason it's not on the camera. Maybe it didn't click when I pushed the button. I'm happy with how it turned out...she wanted clean and simple. She has a very busy pillow to put on it. I'll see if I can get a picture at her apartment tomorrow.

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...