Saturday, December 12, 2009

Online shopping today...

Today was a productive day for me in the sewing room. I added another border to my BIL's quilt. Then I started the one after that and got about 1/2 way when I realized I needed more of one of the Moda southwest fabrics... WELL, this is a fabric I bought LAST winter on our trip down south. Lucky for me, I found it online and ON SALE at www.thevirginiaquilter.com. This is the first time I've shopped this site and I liked what I found. They have some wonderful sale fabrics and shipping is CHEAP! Only $2.50 shipping for my yard of fabric (which was $6). This worked out to be less than a yard of fabric at the LQS! I'm a happy camper :) Just hope it gets here quickly so that I can finish up the next border.

1 comment:

Rebecca P said...

Oh, no pictures, sad face here.
I love the Virgina Quilter site. I do a lot of my shopping on-line because it is just more convenient for me.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...