Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!



I wanted to show all of you a BEAUTIFUL present I received from my good friend Rebecca! I planned to save it until I got to Arizona but... well... it was just too pretty to not use. Don't you just LOVE it?! Rebecca, I've gotten DOZEN of complements on it. The other rolled up gift next to the purse is a kit from her to make a pillow to go with my Americana quilt. I'm packing that up to take with me on the trip so that I have a nice fun project to work on. It looks so pretty wrapped up that I had to rewrap it after I peeked inside :) I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!! I'm still doing last minute cooking and baking but hope to be done soon. Lisa is on her way home. It's a four hour drive for her and the weather is not being very nice. She is leaving early to avoid the sleet and ice storm that is coming later today. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...