Monday, July 29, 2019

My Allie's Hourglass quilt top

A few days ago I thought I was finished with this quilt top but I didn't feel like it was large enough. 
I've added a row in length and then put a border all the way around using the little 9 patches. 
This quilt is now 75x66.

The scrap bin is now 1/2 empty so that's a win! I made this quilt almost entirely from stash and scraps.. Except for the white + print.

Now, staying with the theme "use up my stash", I have two backing possibilities...yellow dot or mini print. 
Which do you think looks best?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
I like the mini print.

Trina

Northern Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Northern Deb said...

Thanks, Trina...That seems to be the winner. 😁

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...