Friday, September 4, 2009

Internet Americana UFO

This is what I was working on the past week. Im taking the weekend off from sewing because we have company coming plus some fun Labor Day parties. Yesterday the last block came in the mail (these are from a BC Americana swap I won). There were a total of 17, signed blocks. Didnt all the ladies at BC do a great job!?!! I wanted to create a quilt that uses all 17 and came up with this design. I'll be filling in the blank spots with piecing and different color pieces of Americana fabric. Bought a few this moring at the LQS ;) Hopefully, this quilt top will be done next week.

2 comments:

Rebecca P said...

That is going to be a great quilt Deb. Love your layout. I thought that was a great choice for a theme that month. There are some great Americana fabrics out there.
Happy Labor day to you & Al.

Northern Deb said...

Thank Rebecca! Happy Labor Day to you too :)

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...