Sunday, April 3, 2022

Little I-Spies in everything

I love to tuck little "surprises" into my quilts...unexpected characters or animals peeking out of a block. This TUMBLING BLOCK quilt is no exception.... Can you find the surprise character I added for the grandsons to find?
Clue: I was going to wait until the 4th of May to put him in.
I was able to get quite a few tumbling blocks made this morning. We went out to breakfast and stopped to get groceries...lots of sewing time as Al drove. And now, I have a chicken roasting in the oven so I think I can get a bit more stitching in. Have a nice Sunday all! I-spy: Darth Vader (may the force be with you)

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...