Thursday, February 18, 2021

Warming up in Florida

 Al and I are in Florida, warming up from the below zero temps in Michigan. I brought my favorite beach quilt... It's called SUMMER BREEZE and is one of my patterns from 2013. This quilt pattern is SUPER easy, uses 12 FQs and a bit of yardage...15 fabrics in all. I bet it would look cute in cut-up shirts. You know what? I think I'll try that. I need two fast and easy quilts for my grandsons bunk beds. This will be a perfect pattern!

So here's the weather we left behind...looks pretty but SO cold!

I'm so grateful that we were able to make our yearly trip down here. It won't be as long as usual but it's better than nothing. I hope you are all keeping warm and dry. I've been reading about the cold going down to southern TX! And the ice! Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...