Saturday, February 6, 2021

Stitched up "Sewing to go" bag

I found this cute sewing supplies tin at Home Goods last week. It's perfect to hold my epp papers, thread, scissors, etc for trips and car rides.

I loaded it up with everything I need for English paper piecing.

I have a bag of scraps and strips that need to become hexagon flowers but there wasn't enough room in the tin for this pile...so, I decided to make a tote to hold the tin and the fabric.
It turned out perfect. I needed something to sew at the end of the zipper I had inserted. The L.L. Bean label is from a shirt I cut up for fabric...it works perfectly. 


 

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...