Thursday, February 13, 2020

Orange peel blocks

The orange peels blocks are coming along. I made a cardboard template, cut a bunch of ovals and started to applique them onto the white background. 
They're really quick blocks. I'll have quite a pile when I get back home. 

Al and I took a ride to Dunedin this afternoon. They have one of my favorite quilt shops there and it's going to be closing. Everything is 40% off. I REALLY don't need much fabric but it's fun to look.
I did buy this cute stripe. It's perfect for binding on a future quilt. There's a growing stack of quilt tops at home that need quilting and binding. I have plenty of backing pieces but am short of bindings.
Now it's back to relaxing. The weather today is perfect.🌴



No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...