Thursday, November 8, 2018

More progress on the Vintage Quilt

I've been working on this quilt a bit. Every day I spend a little time cutting or sewing on it. But today it needs to get it packed up for our move. After we'rein the apartment or house...whatever temporary place we find...I'll pull it out to play with again. In the meantime I have two quilts that need to be done for Christmas, a house to pack, our basement to finish trimming out and painting..well, the list goes on and on. It's going to be a very busy six weeks!

 This is the picture from a Fons & Porter magazine that I'm copying. I just love it. 
 And below is one of the blocks I stitched up when I shouldn't have been sewing.... Put a row on backwards...fixed it easily enough but that was the third mistake of the day so I quit. Too much on my mind.
We have to be out of our house by Christmas Eve! I need to get packing!!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I hope you find a place soon. Hugs

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...