Monday, July 2, 2018

Baby's I-Spy quilt blocks

My back has been giving me problems lately...hard to sit. So I haven't done much quilting.
Today though, the weather was a bit cooler and less humid and I started to feel a little better. I stitched up a few blocks that I had cut out for Charlie's I-Spy quilt. Im using all shirtings to surround the little object squares. These are 6" blocks, 2" centers. I'll be making at least 2 more rows. Then either a border or more blocks. Maybe I'll leave that decision to Jenn.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like all those plaids and stripes.

Finishing the baby's I-Spy quilt

I made the 64 block, stitched the rows together then finished the top but Jenn and I decided to make the quilt a bit bigger. It's 48&q...