Playing with scraps

This is a new block I'm playing with to use up 1-1/2" scrap strips. The blocks finish at 7" so I'm going to put them on point and use a light background in the alternating spots so that the quilt will be light and colorful. Plus I like how these blocks look almost circular from a distance.

And as of today I finished the last scrappy #triparoundtheworldblocks ...42 of them. This was made JUST from scraps.... I cut up a bunch of small scraps into 2-1/2" strips and squares. The squares went into this. I have a small pile of squares left...guess those will go in the scrap box for now.
Tomorrow, or Sunday, I start putting the blocks together for a lap sized top... 60"x70"....no borders...just quilt and bind.

Comments

Love the new blocks and the 'trip' quilt turned out wonderfully!
Northern Deb said…
Thank you...now to get the trip around the world finished. I REALLY don't need another UFO🙃

Popular Posts