The Farmer's Wife blocks are finished...yeah! So now I have loads of 30's repro scraps. Well, I just can't throw them away so I thought I'd use them up by making another quilt. I cut tons of them up into 2-1/2" squares and started this:
Well, making the white units means getting a bunch of little HST units as leftovers.
So. I stitched these together and pressed them open. They were just a little larger than 1-1/2" so I trimmed them down square and thought....if I put these together I would get a cute block.
So I put 36 of them together ....made a 6-1/2" block...which is Farmers Wife size. What can I do with one farmers wife block....maybe I'm gonna have to make a bunch more for a small quilt....but then..........