Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eenie meenie miney mo


I'm still playing with the setting of my blocks but at least they're all made. Took a ride to my daughters house and she came up with the two designs here. She said out of these two she would pick the second. I lean towards the first. Al says of the two he likes the first best....BUT since we paid for the art degree daughter had, I should probably listen to her.  Hmmmmm....
Wonder if I should just toss a coin. Remind me never to make log cabin blocks again...to many decisions.....





2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

The traditionalist in me loves the first, but the take of the modern color and fabrics I would pick the second.

Kat said...

Lovely colors! I love what you did with the "background" strips. Both layouts are awesome, but if I had to I'd probably pick the second.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...