Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Allie's Hourglass quilt...DONE AT LAST

Its taken quite a while to finish this one up but FINALLY I can move it from the UFO pile to the DONE pile!! Yippeeee!! 
I free-motion quilted it on my trusty old Pfaff. That took about 2 weeks because of birthdays and visits and a summer cold. Then I added the red and white striped binding (found this in my Christmas fabric box). The quilt was totally made from my stash which makes me VERY happy. 

I'm planning to give this one away...there are actually a few family members that haven't recieved quilts. Im going to try to remedy that in the next few years.


 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's always so good to have a finish,nice work!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...