Thursday, December 28, 2017

One last UFO finished up


This is a Row robin that my friends and I did in 2013. We each did a row and then passed it around until it came back to us.


I did the fourth row which are pine trees, from my Pats Pines block. I asked that everyone use Fig Tree fabrics or colors. 


I love that it reminds me of some very special ladies from Charlevoix. 

This year i will once again be participating in the UFO challenge at Patchwork Times. If you click on my UFO page, you'll see my huge list of started quilts. I plan to tackle these again this year and hopefully by 2019 the list will be half as long. 

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...