Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Years

 With the new year here, I decided to try to get back to my quilting. This sweet little guy has had most of my attention since he came in August. I'm having a great time babysitting him.
Noticing how he's snuggled into a couple of quilts? The one on the bottom was made by my wonderful online quilt friends...his quilty aunties. And the one on top was made by his actual auntie...Lisa. He still hasn't received his airplane quilt from me...soon, little guy, soon.
 So one of my projects the other day was to find my farmers wife blocks that I had made before our move. I figured there was a chance that they were in the storage room....they were...on the bottom of a pile that stacked almost to the ceiling. Was about the 20th box I opened. You could hear the screams of joy for blocks! NOW to get this quilt finished up. We have a final "FINISHING" class coming up in Febuary. This is only one of the possible settings for our 6" blocks.

1 comment:

scottylover said...

Happy New Year! Glad to see a post from you!

Sandy A

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...