Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let It Snow Table Runner Finished :)

 Today I finished up my table runner from the book LET IT SNOW. There were a lot of cute things to make from this book. This one was super simple... took much longer to quilt this than to sew it up.
 I added the binding on the opposite way we usually do, put it on from the back and folded it to the front. This way I could machine stitch the binding down on top... follow along the edge so that it looks good from the top without being bothered if it misses a little on the back.


For the quilting, I followed along the inside of the trees using 1/4" seam.. getting smaller and smaller. Then just did swirls in a meander around the rest of it.  


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Simple yet stunning!

Rebecca P said...

love it, is that another of your patterns?

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...