Sunday, February 9, 2020

Headed south to relax

As much as I love these two sweeties, it's time to head south and warm my bones!
I put away my blue and white quilt until i get back. 
I'll just be doing a little handsewing and lots of shopping. The antique shops have loads of inspiration. It's this vintage quilt pretty?

So we're heading to Florida...sun, sand and warmth!

 We really need to kick back and relax....Especially Al. He's been working hard to finish all the little details on the house...bookshelves, toe kicks, handrails, shelving...all the little stuff that was put off so that we could get in by Christmas. Most is done so time to relax until spring when we start finishing the lower level. 


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Enjoy and have a relaxing time. Hugs

Endereco Do Novo said...

Gratefuul for sharing this

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...