Monday, October 21, 2019

A final finish for 2019

After a long day of building shelves and trimming at the new house, I came home and finished the binding on my Kaffe quilt. So it's DONE! Another UFO to check off...I'm thrilled!

This quilt will be mine. It's sooo soft. I can't wait to be in the new house, cuddling up with this one.

These are all log cabin blocks (8") that I made using my Creative Grids Log Cabin ruler. It's a good one one. You all know how I love my rulers😉
Packing this guy up and then packing up my machine and all my sewing stuff. 
Al and I have too much work at the house...there won't be any spare time for sewing. 

2 comments:

Sally said...

Deb, what a stunner!

Northern Deb said...

Thank you Sally...I'm loving it💙

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...