Saturday, April 22, 2017

Fun and easy pillow



Front entry pillow is done ...check off another completed project. The block is called raspberry kiss. I spotted a similar pillow on Pinterest that I just loved. Love Pinterest! 

This is supposed to be where I was going to put this pillow but I've changed my mind...I like it better up in the TV room so I'll be searching for another inspiring pattern to make.

I loved how easy this was to make....it's just like making a mini quilt EXCEPT when you get ready to bind it, make the zippered back panel, put them wrong side of back to wrong side of front (mini quilt), baste the two together THEN BIND as you would any quilt. The binding becomes sort of a flange or piping look edge. There's no turning inside out! So easy!
I made the back with a hidden zipper flap. This took no time at all!

1 comment:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love tour bright and happy pillow! It will look good wherever you decide to put it.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...