Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February's UFO is completed


The Dogs in Sweaters quilt is bound and has found it's new home.
Henry is thrilled with it.

Jenn put it on his "big boy" bed and it fits nicely. 

Henry posed for some pictures with his quilt and wanted to make sure he was next to his two favorite dogs on the quilt.... Piper the TC airport dog..abd the green sweatered dog near the bottom. That's the Henry dog. All the dogs have names...guess it meets with his approval.

Not sure how much other quilting will be happening these next 3 weeks. Al and I are off to Florida to do some relaxing and soaking up the sun. I'll take a little EPP with me for rainy days. Mainly i think I'll do some fabric shopping. 

5 comments:

Jenny Jo said...

He & his quilt are adorable!

Leratdesfils said...

J'adore c'est trop mignon ��

Northern Deb said...

Thank you... I think so😄

Northern Deb said...

Thank you!

Emily said...

Someone has stolen the photo of your beautiful quilt and your son to sell (probably) manufactured blankets... I don’t know what it would take to get them to take it down, but thought you might want to know. I have contacted Elizabeth Hartman about this too. https://www.ustrendygear.com/products/checkered

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...