Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Finished another scrappy spool block


This blog post is kind of an experiment...
I'm trying to see if I can post from my phone.



 I finished making my scrappy blocks and this red spools
block was the final one for this month. Now that it's done I can get to work on this months UFO. Below are some of the scrappy blocks...purple for January, aqua for February and red for March.





The UFO is number 5 and on my list and it's a 30s reproduction
quilt that I started about a year ago to use up scraps. As is usually the case, it didn't make a dent in the pile😩 I could probably make a dozen more... I'll post a picture of it when I get it taped to my floor for basting.

Another UFO that needed to be quilted finally moved to the top of my list. I need to pin baste my UFO of the month but this Scrappy Trip Around The World was hogging all my pins....so I'm quilting this so that I can pin the other...



No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...