Monday, September 15, 2014

Getting near the end of Farmers Wife blocks

 Our class is on month 19 of 21 months making our Farmer's Wife blocks. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel! The one above is called Hovering Hawks 52, the one below is Strawberry Basket 91.





This one above, is Hovering Birds 51.
And below is Steps to the Altar #89.



Can't remember the name of the one below..?









Above is Birds in the Air #7 and below is Grape Basket.








Above is Boxed Star and below is Honey's Choice #50.







Above is Farmer's Daughter #32 and below is Fruit Basket.


And finally, Star of Hope #88


I haven't been on my blog in a while but as you all probably know, there's a new little man in my life...and I just can't get enough of him. Al and I are also working on our new house...not much to report yet... the hole will be dug this week and then the basement is getting poured a few days later. When we start getting somewhere with it, I'll post pictures.

2 comments:

Barb H said...

Beautiful blocks! Your Farmer's Wife quilt will be fantastic!

scottylover said...

How fun! Love your blocks. I was tempted to start one of these quilts when everyone else did, but am glad I didn't. I have WAY too many WIPs and I'm afraid this would have been one of them. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous!

Glad to see you posting again! Can't wait to hear about the new house!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...