Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Chicago International Quilt Festival 2010
This is the BEST of SHOW... just amazing! How cute is that bottom frog on the left!
Pink and Green Vintage quilt... Lots of inspiration here for applique...
Another favorite was this scrappy vintage quilt from the mid 1800's. Viewed from across the room, it's spectacular. I just may have to do a similar one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest projects
I've been working on 4 quilts lately. This yellow one was completely finished a fews days ago. This "square in a square " q...
-
I've started a new quilt! AGAIN! BUT, this time I finished a quilt before I began a new one so I feel okay about it. This is the start...
-
This is my entry into the Park City Girl's Quilt Festival. I made this quilt as a gift to my grandmother on her 100th birthday. I wante...
1 comment:
Wow, those are some amazing quilts. The frogs look so real, like they could jump out of the quilt.
You MUST make a quilt like the scrappy antique one, so you.
Post a Comment